The Trust believes in the transformational power of education for each individual and that this is enhanced through collaborative working between the academies.
Working Together. Transforming Lives.
- that a Christian ethos underpins and informs all that we do
- that the focus of the Trust is to promote collaboration between schools within a strategic locality in order to secure mutual improvement
- that through managed collaboration between academies there will be increased and improved opportunities for the development of all staff, students/children, parents and community
- in the development of a broad and balanced curriculum that supports young people’s personal development and preparation for life
- that the family of academies within the Trust, working together, will secure continuity and progression for all
- that there should be high expectation for all children/students and young people whatever their circumstances or starting point and addressing disadvantage
- that, through its structures and work, the Trust can create and support effective Governance for all members
- that, through the Trust’s work across its academies, expertise and capacity will be developed so that they can be supported with their development needs and economies of scale achieved