The vision statement of the Trust demonstrates its Christian ethos and faith foundation.
The Trust believes in the transformational power of education for each individual and that this is enhanced through collaborative working between the academies.
- that a Christian ethos underpins and informs all that we do
- that the focus of the Trust is to promote collaboration between schools within a strategic locality in order to secure mutual improvement
- that through managed collaboration between academies there will be increased and improved opportunities for the development of all staff, students/children, parents and community
- in the development of a broad and balanced curriculum that supports young people’s personal development and preparation for life
- that the family of academies within the Trust, working together, will secure continuity and progression for all
- that there should be high expectation for all children/students and young people whatever their circumstances or starting point and addressing disadvantage
- that, through its structures and work, the Trust can create and support effective Governance for all members
- that, through the Trust’s work across its academies, expertise and capacity will be developed so that they can be supported with their development needs and economies of scale achieved